- Clinging foam action
- Dries streak and spot free
- Non-caustic, non-phosphate, non-toxic
- Low viscosity formulation is easy to handle and dispense
- Strong enough to clean asphalt trucks better than many solvent degreasers
- Dilution rates -- 1:12 for heavy-duty cleaning; 1:128 for light-duty cleaning; 1:193 for foaming brushes; 1:256 for single cycle automated systems
Our Greenaction range – environmentally responsible chemistry!!
The Greenaction range was developed in partnership with” The Design For The Environment Program”, one of the EPA’s premier partnership programs promoting the integration of cleaner, cheaper, and smarter chemical solutions. Momar is proud to be a partner with the EPA in this program.
The cleaning performance of each Greenaction product was evaluated and found to be equal or superior to traditional cleaners. All regulatory agencies agree that pollution prevention — the reduction or elimination of pollution at the source — is given preference to recycling, treatment, or disposal. Therefore, Momar Greenaction products are formulated with – No perfumes or dye – No butyl, citrus, or terpene solvents – No chlorinated solvents – No phosphates or phenol compounds – No EDTA, APE, or NPE compounds – No Chlorine or Ammonia – No HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants) – No ODCs (Ozone Depleting Compounds) – No VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) – No skin sensitizing ingredients
- Sort by Default Order
High-foaming vehicle wash. Quickly removes bugs, gas, diesel fuel stains, exhaust film, heavy dirt, grit, oil, road film, sludge, tree sap, and salt from cars and trucks. Gentle on aluminum, chrome, painted surfaces, rubber, vinyl, and plastic components. Biodegradable, high-lubricity surfactant system reduces cleaning abrasion, extends the life of cloths and brushes, and is compatible with hard water.
Residue-free, neutral floor cleaner. Formulated with biodegradable detergents and solvents to work fast to remove soils and stains from resilient tile floors, hard flooring surfaces, wood floors, and natural stone floors.
- Safe on all flooring surfaces -- will not strip or harm finished floors
- Removes soapy build-up left behind by other floor cleaners
- Emulsifies greases and oils
- Safe in floor scrubbers
- Dilutes up to 1:256
Concentrated industrial strength cleaner and degreaser. Green heat is formulated with a biodegradable detergent system for suspension and removal of soils and stains and a bio-solvent blend for removal of oils and greases.
- Safe on all surfaces: floors, ovens, grills, pots, pans, windows, concrete, brick, and greasy equipment.
- Excellent for pressure washing all types of building exteriors, decking, vehicles, sidewalks, and parking lots.
- Non-corrosive with a mildly alkaline pH
- Dilutes up to 1 to 60 parts water
Greenaction - E.P.A. DfE approved - Ultra-Concentrated Neutral Cleaner with Peroxide. Neutrox is the true total facility cleaner. Safe on all surfaces, including carpet, glass, metal, plastic, vinyl, tile, marble, and wood.
- Emulsifies greases and oils.
- Will not strip or harm finished floors.
- Safe in floor scrubbers.
- Colour-safe bleaching and deodorising.
- Dilutes up to 1:128.
Passage has received instruments for approval for use in food processing establishments as a bioremediation agent. Hyper-concentrated bioenzymatic drain digester formulated with record high bacteria count of 264 billion live bacteria per litre. Contains vegetative bacteria, not spore-forming bacteria, allowing Passage to start working immediately. Safe in all drains, grease traps, lift stations, lagoons, and waste systems because Passage does not contain surfactants, emulsifiers, or antimicrobial agents.
- Reduces odours and hydrogen sulfide levels
- Reduces sludge levels and total suspended solids
- Reduces surcharges by lowering FOGs, CODs, and BODs
- Designed for use with the Momar Maintain-It-All Programmable Pump
- Quickly digests fats, oils, greases, and other petroleum hydrocarbons
- Works nearly 20 times faster than conventional spore-forming bacillus strains
Concentrated, buffered, organic acid based tile, bowl, and metal surface descaler and cleaner. Respond removes oxidation, hard water spots, dirt, soap scum, mineral deposits, and rust stains. For use on toilets, urinals, sinks, glass, tile, grout, metal, ceramic, porcelain, plastic, brass, copper, and fiberglass surfaces.
- Dilutes up to 1:3 parts with water
- Non-corrosive, odourless, and non-fuming
- Contains no surfactants or detergents, so it is compatible with waterless urinals
- Phosphate free formulation is an excellent replacement for hydrochloric and phosphoric acid type cleaners
Thyme Bomb is an all-natural insect killer and insect repellent. Thyme Bomb is formulated with thyme oil and other essential oils to provide unparalleled effectiveness and a new level of safety for people, animals, and the environment. It kills ants, roaches, drain flies, fruit flies, spiders, dust mites, house flies, millipedes, bedbugs, and dozens of other pesky insects. Safe for schools, hospitals, prisons, hotels, restaurants, kitchens, food processing plants, wastewater treatment plants, animal clinics, and other sensitive areas.
- Kills drain flies
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Minimum risk pesticide
- Rapid knock down and kill within 30 seconds of contact
- Provides residual control and repellency for up to 1 month
- Deodorises as it works with a fresh wintergreen fragrance
Hyper-concentrated industrial strength degreaser. Vigor is formulated with a biodegradable detergent system for suspension and removal of soils and stains, a bio-solvent blend for removal of oils and greases, and active oxygen for color-safe bleaching and deodorizing. Safe on all surfaces: floors, ovens, grills, pots, pans, windows, concrete, brick, and greasy equipment. Excellent for pressure washing all types of building exteriors, decking, vehicles, sidewalks, and parking lots.
- Non-corrosive with a neutral pH
- Dilutes up to 1:128