Passage has received instruments for approval for use in food processing establishments as a bioremediation agent. Hyper-concentrated bioenzymatic drain digester formulated with record high bacteria count of 264 billion live bacteria per litre. Contains vegetative bacteria, not spore-forming bacteria, allowing Passage to start working immediately. Safe in all drains, grease traps, lift stations, lagoons, and waste systems because Passage does not contain surfactants, emulsifiers, or antimicrobial agents.
- Reduces odours and hydrogen sulfide levels
- Reduces sludge levels and total suspended solids
- Reduces surcharges by lowering FOGs, CODs, and BODs
- Designed for use with the Momar Maintain-It-All Programmable Pump
- Quickly digests fats, oils, greases, and other petroleum hydrocarbons
- Works nearly 20 times faster than conventional spore-forming bacillus strains