Dissolves & removes Concrete, Mortar, Cement and Tile Grout from Drains – Acid Alternative
Blockbuster is a safer alternative to sulfuric, hydrochloric (muriatic), phosphoric, and hydrofluoric acids for dissolving concrete, mortar, grout, and cement residues in drain lines. It is also excellent for removing plaster, casting materials, scale, and other minerals from drains, sinks, fixtures, and plumbing.
- Acid Alternative Molecular Cement Dissolver for Drains
- Ready to use – No dilution required
- Odourless — produces no acid fumes
- Contains no harsh acids or alkalis
- Non-flammable and non-corrosive to metals
- Contains a powerful blend of inhibitors that protect metal surfaces during use
Recommended dosage amounts:
2” drain – 250 – 500mL
4” drain – 500mL – 1 L
6” drain – 1 – 1.5 L
8” drain – 1.5 – 2 L
Application Tip: In the presence of heavy build-ups, blockbuster requires a longer set time, proportional to the cement thickness. Blockbuster may be left on a surface overnight, however if the solution has dried into chalky residue, reapply keeping the encrusted area saturated with product until a pressure water rinse can be performed. Always apply Blockbuster to a dry surface. Never apply to a hot or sun-baked surface. Blockbuster can be applied as a foam or as a spray.