Liquid bacteria digester or enzyme bacteria drain maintainer that has been keeping drain lines flowing freely and smelling nice for customers all over the world for more than three decades. Eliminates drain clogs. Eliminates bad odours in drains and pits. Significantly reduces grease trap pumping. Rapidly penetrates, liquefies, and digests the fat, oil, grease, cellulose, protein, and starch that collect in and slow or block drain systems, grease traps, and lift stations.
- Safe in all drainage systems
- Contains no dangerous acids or caustics
- Contains a pleasant fragrance to eliminate odours
- Produces 7 different types of aggressive enzymes
- Resists pH and temperature swings better than indigenous bacteria
- Contains 5 diffferent strains of bacteria that work with or without oxygen
- Reduces waste surcharges by reducing or eliminating contaminants such as FOGs, BODs, CODs, and TSSs